viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

you are my revolution

If you were in our tinychat tonight and you joined the twerk team but your name is not listed on...

If you were in our tinychat tonight and you joined the twerk team but your name is not listed on this page please reply with your name so I can add you!

Photo















COME JOIN OUR GRACELAND PREMIERE PARTY http://tinychat.com/0miub

COME JOIN OUR GRACELAND PREMIERE PARTY

http://tinychat.com/0miub

crlmsonhorror: 56/stills ● les miserables



crlmsonhorror:

56/stills ● les miserables

Photo





Aaron Tveit as Mike Warren in Graceland







Aaron Tveit as Mike Warren in Graceland

Photo





Photo













captveitingaaron: i like how we've practically memorized the pilot but we're still super excited...

captveitingaaron:

i like how we've practically memorized the pilot but we're still super excited for it

Photo



ratedgrandr: T-MINUS 1 HOUR AND 27 MINUTES UNTIL GRACELAND. GET IN HERE!! EVERYONE COME JOIN OUR...

ratedgrandr:

T-MINUS 1 HOUR AND 27 MINUTES UNTIL GRACELAND. GET IN HERE!!

EVERYONE COME JOIN OUR GRACELAND PREMIERE PARTY

Photo













tveit-me-home: i saw this promotional picture from USA and...



tveit-me-home:

i saw this promotional picture from USA and wondered what would happen if graceland were legally blonde instead. i apologize.

hawkeyedriza: absolutelydestinysmood: nannajane: in 7 years its going to be the 20s again so we...

hawkeyedriza:

absolutelydestinysmood:

nannajane:

in 7 years its going to be the 20s again so we can bring back swing music and the aesthetics of that era but keep modern values who's with me

you can't repeat the past

image

can't repeat the past? why, of course you can! of course you can

Photo









And by the way, Monsieur Marius, I believe that I was a little...













And by the way, Monsieur Marius, I believe that I was a little bit in love with you.

Photo









eponinny: les mis meme: six costumes ~ 3. the friends of the...





eponinny:

les mis meme:

six costumes ~ 3. the friends of the abc

maladeimaginaires: Maybe I don't have to be good but I can try...



maladeimaginaires:

Maybe I don't have to be good but I can try to be
At least a little better than I've been so far

therearenosecretsingraceland: May 6th, 2013



therearenosecretsingraceland:

May 6th, 2013

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario