miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

our little secret

how old are you?

my body is 19, stranger.

bones.





bones.

I'm back.



I'm back.

Oh my God you actually have pubic hair. This is refreshing to see. And sexy.

I'm not fond of resembling a child. Thank you. :)

i'm not a boy and i'm not really intrested in your photos but i want your tummy so bad :(

Oh hun, I'm certain your body is beautiful. Embrace it.

Where do you live?

The third layer of Hell. 

amazing tits amazing ass, your asspic with stockings drove me mental, new fucking favorite

Many thanks to you, babe. 

I've had this thong forever. I'm just now noticing...





I've had this thong forever. I'm just now noticing how silly it is. 

You have a story. Care to share? Well what you can anyway if you want to keep your anonymity.

I won't share anything here, but you can turn anon off and I promise to keep it private. 

This one's pretty tame. I took it on new years whilst...



This one's pretty tame. I took it on new years whilst completely intoxicated. 

Happy Sunday. Here's my butt. 



Happy Sunday. Here's my butt. 

Haven't posted in awhile. Enjoy.





Haven't posted in awhile. Enjoy.

God, I would love to jerk off and cum all over that smooth, sexy tummy of yours.. thanks for posting!

My pleasure.

Just woke up. Good morning.





Just woke up. Good morning.

What country are you from if you don't mind me asking?

USA. :)

Tummy close-up? (I was slouching before I took the photo, hence...



Tummy close-up? (I was slouching before I took the photo, hence the little red lines :P )

Favorite panties?





Favorite panties?

coming right up :)



coming right up :)

Your legs are delish. Loved the recent photoset! Your body is amazing

ahh! thank you :):)

"Our little secret" .. perfect. It'll be our little secret that I pleasure myself to your pics even though I have a gf ;) Cool?

Be my guest.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario