miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

never never never give up

superlockedinthephandom: cascentric: forever-crying-because-fan...













superlockedinthephandom:

cascentric:

forever-crying-because-fandoms:

Friendly reminder that this is what Sam's mental filter keeps him from saying all the time.

friendly reminder that Sam Winchester is the sassiest motherfucker on the whole show

*SOULLESS Sam Winchester

heronqueen: DO YOU EVER NEED TO JUST TAKE SOMEONE BY THE SHOULDERS AND YELL "I CARE ABOUT YOU A LOT...

heronqueen:

DO YOU EVER NEED TO JUST TAKE SOMEONE BY THE SHOULDERS AND YELL "I CARE ABOUT YOU A LOT AND I NEED AFFIRMATION THAT YOU ACTUALLY WANT ME IN YOUR LIFE" AT THEM BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO DO THAT A LOT

beastlydoyleman: I found a penny covered in glitter today I...



beastlydoyleman:

I found a penny covered in glitter today

I named it Ke¢ha

neraiutsuze: imperfectwriting: I just needed to reblog this...













neraiutsuze:

imperfectwriting:

I just needed to reblog this again.

Because jfc, you don't understand how important this scene is to me.

Or maybe you do!

Because it has Jack openly showing his affection and admiration for two people of different gender in the exact same way, making no difference at all, and neither do Rose nor the Doctor. Zilch. No hesitating, no flinching, no comic relief.

I wish it could be like this more often.

That scene up there is doing everything right, end of story. And while Jack's sexuality is often made out to be something to smile at, it's also shown as very natural and Nine was just cool with that, no reason not to be.

Acceptance: You're doing it right.

I remember reading that John very intentionally made sure to kiss Chris exactly like he kissed Billie, because he wanted it to be very clear that the male-male kiss was exactly the same as the female-male kiss, exactly as real as the female-male kiss, and that there was nothing humorous about the gay kiss as compared to the straight one.

“…that is sex… on my dashboard…” “ooh! ooh! send it to...

“…that is sex… on my dashboard…”

“ooh! ooh! send it to me!”

okay then

happiness-is-fandom: mark is wondering where his life went...



happiness-is-fandom:

mark is wondering where his life went wrong

Photo



particleb0red: (Credit: hxdbzxy via Shutterstock/Salon)



particleb0red:

(Credit: hxdbzxy via Shutterstock/Salon)

k009: I MISUNDERSTOOD



k009:

I MISUNDERSTOOD

els3n: els3n: i was looking for weapons of myth for a thing...



els3n:

els3n:

i was looking for weapons of myth for a thing when

is that the fucking sord

image

HOLY SHIT IT IS I FOUND THE SORD

nachosinthetardis: do you ever just wanna listen to music and watch a show at the same time but you...

nachosinthetardis:

do you ever just wanna listen to music and watch a show at the same time but you cant so you're just like

image

tennants-hair: demigods-in-the-tardis: "people assume that...







tennants-hair:

demigods-in-the-tardis:

"people assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect"

Nine was the only one who got his shit together.

they get worse at explaining when they regenerate

caosmosi: this is so amazing









caosmosi:

this is so amazing

heartsblueboxcars: oprahaha: Regional accents in the U.S....



















heartsblueboxcars:

oprahaha:

Regional accents in the U.S. shown through maps 

the fuck is a bubbler

heartsblueboxcars: oprahaha: Regional accents in the U.S....



















heartsblueboxcars:

oprahaha:

Regional accents in the U.S. shown through maps 

the fuck is a bubbler

 #they look so much like brothers right here im gonna pass out



 

teacher: what happened? you've never failed. i'm disappointed in you, you don't even hand in work anymore.

teacher: what happened? you've never failed. i'm disappointed in you, you don't even hand in work anymore.
me: sorry.
parents: you don't appreciate anything.
me: sorry.
friends: you're too depressing.
me: sorry.
ex: i never could really love you.
me: sorry.
mother: have you gained weight?
me: i don't know, sorry..
everyone: stop being anti-social, stop being lazy, stop screwing around, grow up, stop attention seeking, stop bitching, stop, stop, stop.
me: sorry....

Photo









anthonyholden: Real life conversation with my soon-to-be...

















anthonyholden:

Real life conversation with my soon-to-be 3-year-old daughter.

I am a wimp when it comes to pretending.

ravenmgee: twofingerswhiskey: the-world-today: The Paradox...



ravenmgee:

twofingerswhiskey:

the-world-today:

The Paradox Axe

this makes me so angry

the fact that they didn't call it a paradaxe makes me angrier than the actual axe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario