miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

http://katkraze.tumblr.com/

Photo



matturday: so I ended my english presentation with "these fatal flaws brought macbeth to his...

matturday:

so I ended my english presentation with "these fatal flaws brought macbeth to his macdeath" and at least 60% of the class groaned

"You're still going to get criticized, so you might as well do whatever the fuck you want."

"You're still going to get criticized, so you might as well do whatever the fuck you want."

- Kathleen Hanna (via xynh)

fear-is-needless: Lovely



fear-is-needless:

Lovely

Photo



Photo



Photo



seeseethedopeprenzess: Loving the bow <3



seeseethedopeprenzess:

Loving the bow <3

Photo



Photo



"You cannot convince people to love you. This is an absolute rule. No one will ever give you love..."

""You cannot convince people to love you. This is an absolute rule. No one will ever give you love because you want him or her to give it. Real love moves freely in both directions. Don't waste your time on anything else.""

- Cheryl Strayed - Tiny Beautiful Things   (via maryhuynh)

"Research is a formalized curiosity. It is poking and prying with a purpose. It is a seeking that he..."

"Research is a formalized curiosity. It is poking and prying with a purpose. It is a seeking that he who wishes may know the cosmic secrets of the world and they that dwell within."

- Zora Neale Hurston (via bibliographicpoetry)

Photo



mendthebroken: acid-child: supergreak: halffizzbin: thechroni...



mendthebroken:

acid-child:

supergreak:

halffizzbin:

thechronicleofshe:

pinkhairedlesbianadventures:

coachela:

rehability:

sadaholic:

loudwhisperss:

teenage-drrtbag:

If only all men were like this.

If men were all like this the world population rate would be so slow

There are guys like this you're just too busy putting them in the fucking friend zone to see that

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

reblog for the comment

Oh hell no you better listen the fuck up dickwads

I was about to go to sleep and then this bullshit showed up on my dash and you have all earned yourselves fedoras so sit down, shut up, and educate your stupid asses.

"Putting them in the friendzone"? I'm sorry did you mean "I was nice to a girl and I cared about her and I'm bitter because she didn't want me back?" Or was it "I believe that if I love another person they're a bitch for just wanting to be friends." Perhaps it was "I treated her (or pretended to, rather) like a person instead of a sexual object and now she's not being a sexual object for me like I deserve." No, wait, it's "friendship with a girl makes me angry because I'm a self-entitled shithead who feels like if I want to be with a girl she has to accept that regardless of her feelings or else she's a total bitch."

The friendzone is the concept that a girl wanting to be your friend is somehow this inherently awful thing. Like, wow, did it occur to you that she thought you were, I dunno, FRIENDS? Did it occur to you that maybe she doesn't feel romantically towards you but she still wants you to be part of her life because she thinks you're a great person? I mean, if this is your reaction you're wrong, because if you think friendzoning is a thing then clearly you're a fucktrumpet but that's beside the point.

Women are not machines you put niceness coins into until sex comes out. There are no punchcards to fill out to get to sex that you are apparently entitled to.

There is no friendzone, there are only people who don't know how to behave like they're not five-year-olds who don't know how to take "no" for an answer.

Now I'm going to sleep. Disrespectful misogynistic asswagons.

Wow. Fucktrumpet, Asswagons? You are amazing at swearing. Like seriously amazing.

FUCKTRUMPET.

Women are not machines you put niceness coins into until sex comes out. 

HOLY FUCK I LOVE YOU

everyone better read that long amazing comment!!!!!!!

"You just do it. You force yourself to get up. You force yourself to put one foot before the other,..."

""You just do it. You force yourself to get up. You force yourself to put one foot before the other, and God damn it, you refuse to let it get to you. You fight. You cry. You curse. Then you go about the business of living. That's how I've done it. There's no other way."

- Elizabeth Taylor  (via mermaidcunt)

rapewhistled: very true this is actually all we do throughout...



rapewhistled:

very true

this is actually all we do throughout the day

Photo



Photo



tropicalxthunder: wow her eyes



tropicalxthunder:

wow her eyes

fuckyeahtattoos: Sister tattoos! Done at Sinister Tattoo in...



fuckyeahtattoos:

Sister tattoos!

Done at Sinister Tattoo in Plainview, Texas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario