domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Communified

i ship me and money

i ship me and money

Photo





allisonthenerdmachine: On a scale of 1 to the War of the Worlds broadcast how misunderstood is your...

allisonthenerdmachine:

On a scale of 1 to the War of the Worlds broadcast how misunderstood is your joke.

Kaya Scodelario

















Kaya Scodelario

Kaya Scodelario photographed by Jason Hetherington for InStyle



Kaya Scodelario photographed by Jason Hetherington for InStyle

joshutchersonn:                                                ...





















joshutchersonn:

                                                              To the Arctic 3D (2012)

I wonder how many people open up my psds only seeing 6 layers and being disappointed.

I wonder how many people open up my psds only seeing 6 layers and being disappointed.

Communified's PSD Pack 4 Thank me by liking this PSD...





















Communified's PSD Pack 4

  • Thank me by liking this
  • PSD files are much smaller this time

Photo



Photo

















Photo



Photo







nialurs: game BOY??? *bangs fist on the table* FEMINISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nialurs:

game BOY??? *bangs fist on the table* FEMINISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo



I will not die a monster.





















I will not die a monster.

peevesies: i went down to the middle school today for relay for life and i saw my old social...

peevesies:

i went down to the middle school today for relay for life and i saw my old social studies teacher i had a crush on (don't talk to me) and he was like "hey how are you i haven't seen you in ages?" and the first thing i blurted out was "I JUST TURNED 18" and jesus christ if that's not the thirstiest thing i've said in my whole life

maryamdork: please do not post opinions on your own personal blog. that makes me very mad because...

maryamdork:

please do not post opinions on your own personal blog. that makes me very mad because it is your blog and i am obviously the owner of your blog. stop.

Megan Fox in This is 40





Megan Fox in This is 40

Keira Knightley in Bend it Like Beckham



Keira Knightley in Bend it Like Beckham

Thanks for the responses. I just posted it.

Thanks for the responses. I just posted it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario