jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

The Locker Room

 Chaz Ryan 



 Chaz Ryan 

New Update: ISU vs SIU

footballbiggins:

image

Another small update here of only 78 images, mostly for fans of medium biggins. Click here for the update.

I used to be able to do this back in my college days.





I used to be able to do this back in my college days.

Photo



Photo



Dozer has the whole fireplug thing covered.



Dozer has the whole fireplug thing covered.

ursius: That thing where you want to take a cute photo with the...



ursius: That thing where you want to take a cute photo with the dogs but they aren't having any of that.

"I believe that there are very few people who can pull off aviator sunglasses without looking like a..."

"I believe that there are very few people who can pull off aviator sunglasses without looking like a douche bag… and you aren't one of them."

- some bitchy older queer.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Release the kraken!



Release the kraken!

Photo



Photo



So CMHHOTBTM messages me out of the blue the other day...



So CMHHOTBTM messages me out of the blue the other day with:

cmhhotbtm : Well what the hell you doin on here sounds like your relationship needs work.insted of fucking with other peoples lives.

I responded with: I'm on here chatting with friends around the country.  Go judge something or someone for which you are qualified… which I suspect is nothing.

cmhhotbtm : Fuck you .More qualifed (spelling aside, I don't think he understands the meaning of that word) than you'll ever be So good luck with whatever you do.

I have no idea who this person is, and to my knowledge have never talked to him.  I guess some people have so little going on with their own lives that they feel the need to be part of somebody else's life… even if only as a troll.  Now where did I leave that Troll Begone spray?

austincajun: Ok so maybe one more…



austincajun: Ok so maybe one more…

thethirdstroke: Latest post-gym GPOY.



thethirdstroke: Latest post-gym GPOY.

Photo



Photo



Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario